The impression of our guests from USA to the canyon of Aragvi with SkyAtlantida Team
The flight is available from May 1 to November 1.
Paratrike SkyAtlantida is a three-wheeled ultralight aircraft, the total weight of which does not exceed 115 kilograms. On a Paratrike, it is possible to fly a route of more than 750 kilometers and, if the weather is appropriate, climb to 5500 meters above sea level.
The comfortable location of the instructor and passenger pilot makes it possible to make long fascinating route flights meeting the dawn, or seeing off the sunset.
Our team uses only certified flight equipment of foreign manufacturers. Paratrike SkyAtlantida is equipped with the most innovative safety systems including a pyrotechnic rescue parachute.
It all starts with a meeting at the office at the appointed time. Here you fill out the necessary documents and get an original ticket with insurance. Next we go to our mini-airfield. Flight equipment is carefully prepared for the event, all systems are checked. Then you will be given a short briefing in which we will explain the flight plan and also provide safety instructions. You do not need to have any experience flying on Paratrike, you will have an experienced pilot instructor who will do everything for you. We will provide you with everything you need for your comfort and safety.
Air travel begins with a tour of the nearby mountains, Aragvi Canyon and the resort of Gudauri. For a moment, we touch the clouds and even fly over them, become leaders of a flock of alpine eagles, inhabitants of the Caucasus Mountains. Each day is unique, if you choose this type of flight; we will give you extra time in the air, allowing us to change the route depending on your wishes.
Discover the immense beauty of our planet through the eyes of birds, feel the freedom of the "fifth ocean". This flight can be smooth, picturesque, or include various aerobatic stunts.
This type of flight is suitable for everyone aged 7 years!
· All SkyAtlantida employees are Europeans with higher education, speak Russian and English.
· All flights are conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of IPHFG
· Our pilots are repeated champions of Europe and Asia, have Swiss, Ukrainian, Georgian licenses confirming their qualifications
· Flight equipment undergoes daily inspection and timely replacement, and pilot’s daily medical control.
· For flights, we use only safe launching pads.
· We fly all year round in the resort of Gudauri, the Cross Pass of Jvari and (Kazbegi) - Stepantsminda.
· To make a flight, you should decide on the date and time and book a flight by making an advance payment. The weather is not always flying, which means you should not postpone your departure on the last day of your holiday in Georgia.
· In-flight video shooting is provided on professional HD quality equipment.
· You will find the video of your flight on YouTube on our channel.
Why book paragliding flights online?
- By booking a flight in advance, you will not spend your time waiting for the window in our schedule. We will adjust your flight time with you, making rational use of every minute.
- When booking online there is a flexible system of discounts.
Tbilisi - Gudauri - Tbilisi - Large car capacity 1 - 7 people
Tbilisi - Gudauri - Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) - Tbilisi - Large car capacity 1 - 7 people
We also organize Automobile Tours on this routes, see here for more details.
Last time more and more frequent cases happened when drivers tell a small value for money for the transportation, and on the way ask to add money.
If you go to Gudauri not your own transport in order to your safety strongly recommend using our transfer.
What is included
- Transfer from hotel to Gudauri or in the aisles of the resort
- Insurance policy
- Short instruction
- certified paragliding equipment, extra warm clothing and gloves.
- Flight altitude up to 3000 meters above sea level
- Transfer to the hotel Gudauri or in the aisles of the resort
This program will take no more than 90 minutes from the moment of our meeting.
Information and FAQ
We are often asked about this
Paramotor Trike - today, the safest aircraft in ultra-light aviation in the class weighing up to 115 kg. It has a three-wheel base, which is equipped with comfortable seats for the pilot and passenger, as well as the engine and propeller. Unlike a paraglider or a moto-paraplider, you will not have to exert any effort during takeoff or landing. Advantages are incalculable, and the possibilities, if not limitless, then, in any case, are very broad. Para Trike loading capacity is 190 kg, wing area - 44 m2. Para Trike raises to the sky a passenger weighing up to 120 kg. Communication on board will allow you not to be bored in the air, exchanging vivid impressions. The pilot can turn off the engine and fly smoothly, enjoying the silence of the oncoming airflow. Landing off the engine is the normal mode in which we land. Flight speed 48 km/h
On the Para Trike, it is possible to climb from the ground to the world record, transcendental 4000 meters.
This is an unforgettable experience!
All flights take place daily, with the presence of flight weather.
- May - October from 8.00 am to 11.00 am.
- November - April from 9.00 AM to 12.00 AM.
- Morning flights from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Evening flights from 17.00 PM to 20.00 PM
*** Daily flights from 11.00 AM to 17.00 PM, only when the wind speed does not exceed 7 m/s
For those who are swayed in the plane or in the motor transport, we advise you to book flights in the morning as well as in the evening, as in this period of time there is a more stable atmosphere.
Impressions of our guests after the flight
United Arab Emirates by SkyAtlantida Team in Gudauri