Flying OVER CLOUDS on a Paramotor
Flight - (available from April 16 to November 1)
Paramotor is a motorized paraglider that allows the pilot and passenger to fly in the air and stay at altitude as much as we need. When you fly over the valley at a comfortable speed of 38 km / h. Your pilot Anatolii Mykhailiuta adapts the flight for you, an unforgettable slow climb over the valley or breathtaking aerobatics.In fine weather, you can even fly over some peaks and glaciers in our area to enjoy the amazing Koyshaur valley overlooking Kazbek and Elbrus.
It all starts with a meeting at the office at the appointed time. Here you fill out the necessary documents and get an original ticket with insurance. Next we go to our mini-airfield. Flight equipment is carefully prepared for the event, all systems are checked. Then you will be given a short briefing in which we will explain the flight plan and also provide safety instructions. You do not need to have any experience in flying a Paramotor, you will have an experienced pilot instructor, they fly with you. We will provide you with everything you need for your comfort and safety.
After several steps at the take off, we will rise higher and higher. We will explore the nearby mountains, the canyon of Aragvi and the resort of Gudauri. For a moment, we touch the clouds and even fly through them and rise above them, become leaders of a flock of alpine eagles, the inhabitants of these places. Each day is unique, if you choose this type of flight, we will give you extra time in the air, allowing us to change the route depending on your wishes.
Discover the immense beauty of our planet through the eyes of a bird, enter the “fifth ocean”. The flight can be smooth-panoramic, or for an additional fee include various aerobatic stunts.
This type of flight is suitable for everyone aged 7 years!
· All SkyAtlantida employees are Europeans with higher education, speak Russian and English.
· All flights are conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations of IPHFG
· Our pilots are repeated champions of Europe and Asia, have Swiss, Ukrainian, Georgian licenses confirming their qualifications
· Flight equipment undergoes daily inspection and timely replacement, and pilot’s daily medical control.
· For flights, we use only safe launching pads.
· We fly all year round in the resort of Gudauri, the Cross Pass of Jvari and (Kazbegi) - Stepantsminda.
· To make a flight, you should decide on the date and time and book a flight by making an advance payment. The weather is not always flying, which means you should not postpone your departure on the last day of your holiday in Georgia.
· In-flight video shooting is provided on professional HD quality equipment.
· You will find the video of your flight on YouTube on our channel.
Why book paragliding flights online?
- By booking a flight in advance, you will not spend your time waiting for the window in our schedule. We will adjust your flight time with you, making rational use of every minute.
- When booking online there is a flexible system of discounts.
Tbilisi - Gudauri - Tbilisi - Large car capacity 1 - 7 people
Tbilisi - Gudauri - Stepantsminda (Kazbegi) - Tbilisi - Large car capacity 1 - 7 people
We also organize Automobile Tours on this routes, see here for more details.
Last time more and more frequent cases happened when drivers tell a small value for money for the transportation, and on the way ask to add money.
If you go to Gudauri not your own transport in order to your safety strongly recommend using our transfer.
Paramotor in Gudauri Georgia with SkyAtlantida Team
Any questions? Contact our consultant!
+995551355000 - WhatsApp \Viber \Telegram \WeChat
Fly with Professionals!
The websites of our friends:
What is included
- Transfer from hotel to Gudauri or in the aisles of the resort
- Insurance policy
- Short instruction
- certified paragliding equipment, extra warm clothing and gloves.
- Flight altitude up to 3000 meters above sea level
- Transfer to the hotel Gudauri or in the aisles of the resort
This program will take no more than 90 minutes from the moment of our meeting.
Information and FAQ
We are often asked about this
Our office is based in the ski resort of Gudauri,
here we fly all year round and every day.
- In winter, flights take place from December 15 to April 15 at the
ski resort Gudauri. We start from a height (2200 m.) Or with Hadokhat
(2750 m.). We use a ski lift for climbing to the launch pads. All
flights are carried out in the area of the Gudauri resort and the
- In summer, flights take place from April 16 to December 14 in the
ski resort of Gudauri. We fly from our private SkyAtlantida camping
(2320 m.) With an area of one hectare, located on the cross of the
Jvari Pass in the vicinity of the Monument of Friendship of Peoples. All
flights are carried out over Gudauri, the gorge of Aragvi and over the
Cross Pass of Jvari.
With us you can fly in different flight locations in Georgia.
In the presence of flight weather, we make flights:
- Stepantsminda (Kazbegi)
- Kakheti (Sighnaghi)
- Svaneti (Mestia)
All flights are conducted in accordance with the
rules and regulations of IPHFG.
All SkyAtlantida employees are Europeans with higher education,
speak Russian and English.
Instructors of our club have Swiss licenses corresponding to their
qualifications, as well as more than 19 years of experience in
We use the most modern and safe flight equipment.
Equipment undergoes daily inspection, pilots undergo daily medical
For flights we use only safe launching pads.
Paragliding is directly related to risk, before you fly you get an
insurance policy, and also sign a disclaimer, agreeing that paragliding
has risks and that you are ready to accept these risks.
We are proud of the fact that for all the time of our work we have
not had a single insured event.
The best insurance is an experienced pilot.
Fly with Professionals!
The Paramotor is the same paraglider with only a motor and a propeller located behind the pilot’s back. Unlike the paraglider, the paramotor is able to fly as much as we want. Paramotor can lift passengers weighing up to 90 kg. Having gained altitude, the pilot turns off the engine and descends, enjoying the silence of the oncoming air flow and the most beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. Landing off the engine is the normal mode in which we touch the ground. The speed of our flight is no more than 42 km \ h,
The height of our flight depends on your chosen flight program, but not more than 4000 meters.
Paragliding in Tandem can only be performed by qualified instructor pilots approved by IPHFG (International Paragliding and Gliding Federation of Georgia).
A safe flight in tandem is performed under the condition that the pilot is entitled to receive a license.
You have the right to check your pilot's license.
We fly with people with disabilities! If you dream of flying, but you have a disability, write to us! We will help make your dream come true. We have a lot of experience flying with people with different types of disabilities. We fly with children from the age of 7 years. Children under the age of 18 can only fly in the presence of parents or legal guardians. If you have cardiovascular diseases, please let us know in advance. Your weight should not exceed 90 kg.
Impressions of our guests after the flight
Отзыв наших гостей из России - Полёт Маршрутный - обзорный
The impression of our guest from Belgium