Want to fly XC?
Do you dream of flying well, high and fast?
Do you want to prepare for paragliding competitions and succeed?
Our team, led by an expert in paragliding sports in Ukraine, conducts XC flight master classes, as well as conducts preparatory courses for pilots who want to take part in paragliding competitions.
We invite you to visit the delightful and unforgettable sunny Georgia!
On the Internet you can find a lot of interesting information about Georgia.
Georgia is a very small, sincere and hospitable country; you can compose poems and write stories about it.
If you have long been tormented by an irresistible desire to be acquainted with Georgian culture and customs, as well as combine your acquaintance with paragliding in the highlands of the South Caucasus.
The XC flight course in Gudauri is exactly what you have been looking for!
Here you can watch a
video about XC flights in Georgia
Here you can watch a video about XC flights in Georgia
To book a tour:
Click on the “Book Now” button above.
Select a date and enter your contact details.
Done! In the near future, our manager will contact you and personally adjust all the details of the trip.
You can purchase a gift certificate for this type of service here!
Have a question? Contact our consultant!
+995551355000 - WhatsApp \ Viber \ Telegram \ WeChat
Fly with the Professionals!
The websites of our friends:
What is included
1. Accommodation at SkyAtlantidaParagliding Hostel.
2. Morning briefing.
3. Take-Off Transfer
4. Help at the start. (of necessity)
5. Setting the flight task (depending on weather conditions)
6. Radio control in the air.
7. Assistance in the selection after landing on the minibus.
1. Flights to Georgia.
3. Nutrition. (at your request can be arranged for an additional fee)
4. Transfer in Georgia. (at your request can be arranged for an additional fee)
5. Flight equipment (paraglider, suspension system, emergency parachute, GPS devices, 2 meters of radio, special shoes)
6. Retrieve. (at your request can be arranged for an additional fee)
7. Lift tickets (cable car) (at your request, can be arranged for an additional fee)
Information and FAQ
We are often asked about this
1. FAI license or IPPI card level 4 \ 5
2. Flight equipment not older than 3 years. (paraglider, suspension system, emergency parachute)
3. Liability insurance covering paragliding. (including rescue operations when using a helicopter)
4. GPS flight instrument, variometer, mobile phone with SIM card, radio station with a frequency range of 2 meters.
And of course, the desire to fly and see Georgia with its immense hospitality and a huge number of beautiful sunny flight days!