Agreement - agreement - Paragliding in Georgia.
This contract is concluded between the parties: on the one hand the Company Atlantis (ANATOLII MYKHAILIUTA), hereinafter referred to as the Company; on the other hand, a natural or legal person who reserves the Company's services or buys tickets for these services, hereinafter referred to as the “Passenger”
Booking the services of the Company, the Passenger agrees and accepts this contract.
The passenger must:
1. Be in a sober and sane state;
2. follow the instructions of the pilot instructor;
3. In order to avoid hypothermia, dress according to the season.
The pilot must:
1. instruct the Passenger;
2. follow the flight instructions.
The company undertakes to:
1. We will do our best to postpone your departure, if you inform us in advance about this.
1.1 The company reserves the right to postpone or cancel your flight due to adverse weather conditions (force majeure).
2. Late fulfillment of the terms and conditions of this agreement by the Passenger leads to cancellation of the flight without refund of prepayment.
3. If the Passenger is under the age of 18, the presence of parents or guardians is required to purchase a ticket. If the Passenger is under 16 years old, the parent or guardian must be present during the briefing and flight.
4. Paragliding is an extreme sport and accidents can happen even with a qualified tandem pilot.
5. If the passenger during the pre-flight preparation is not able to perform the commands of the pilot, the flight may be canceled without a refund.
6. By purchasing a ticket, or making an online booking, the Passenger undertakes to arrive at the company's office 30 minutes before the booked time of the flight. Force majeure are no exception to the rule. In case of a delay due to the Passenger’s fault, the flight will be canceled and the money will not be returned. If the Passenger cancels the flight 48 hours before the flight, the Passenger loses 50% of the cost of the flight. If the Passenger cancels the flight 24 hours prior to departure, the Passenger loses 100% of the cost of the flight.
7. Tariffs of the bank (or a private agency fee) for money transfer is paid by the client. In the event of a refund, fares are deducted from the cost of the ticket or paid by the Passenger.
8. The pilot has the right to cancel the flight without the right to refund in case of suspicion of insanity / illness / intoxication of the Passenger, or the Passenger's unwillingness to follow the safety instructions.
9. Having made a reservation, the Passenger undertakes to redeem the ticket no later than 30 minutes prior to departure (if the Passenger does not have time to redeem his reservation, then the reservation is canceled and the Passenger waits in a live queue).
10. The pilot of the company is not responsible for the safety of the Passenger's personal belongings.
11. When booking a flight, the Passenger agrees to consult with his doctor. In the event that the Passenger’s health does not allow flights, the Passenger is obliged to notify the Company and cancel the purchase 48 hours prior to departure (the Company is not responsible for the life and health of the Passenger).
12. The company has the right to delay, postpone or cancel the flight (in case of adverse weather, the money is returned to the Passenger, with the exception of paragraph 7 of this contract).
13. The company does not guarantee a clear, sunny weather during the flight.
14. In case of failure (for technical reasons) photo / video equipment The company is not responsible. The company undertakes to apologize.
15. The passenger has read, understands and accepts the above conditions, making a booking of the flight. The passenger understands that paragliding is an extreme sport, that there are risks of severe injuries. Further responsibility will be to ensure that the recipient of this ticket (the Passenger) understands the above and accepts this risk.
16. Double discounts and promotions are not valid.
17. When purchasing a ticket (or making an online booking), the Passenger is aware of and accepts all of the above, and does not need to be transferred.
18. Flight video will be available for download on the YouTube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/c/AtlantidaParaglidingCompany
Fly with Professionals!